Services > Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is the application of the necessary diagnostic and treatment methods for the correction of diseases, disorders and injuries of soft and hard tissues in the mouth, teeth and jaw areas of people of different age groups. The services included in oral, dental and maxillofacial surgery are listed below.
– Diagnosis of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Diseases
– Impacted Tooth Extractions
– Treatments for Jaw Joint Diseases
– Normal and Surgical Extractions of Teeth
– Implant Applications (Dental & Zygomatic Implant)
– Conservative and Surgical Treatment of Jaw Fractures
– Orthognathic Surgical Operations
– 20 Year Old Tooth Extractions
– Diagnosis & Treatment of TMJ Joint Problems
– Jaw Cyst Surgery
In addition, aesthetic and medical treatment of all problems of genetic or acquired pathological origin in the jaw, mouth or facial region is considered within the scope of oral dental and surgical treatment.